Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to Blogging...

I'm back! After two weeks away from my blog, I'm finally able to take a minute to sit down and catch up a bit. There are other things I should be doing... the condo is still kind of a mess... but Ijust couldn't hold out any longer! The move went really smoothly, and we really have made a lot of progress in the last week. I love the fact that this place is 100% ours. Or at least ours and the bank's. It's really exciting to be homeowners, and we also love the fact that this means we'll be in Chicago for at least a few more years.

I've done a little cooking since I last really posted, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to officially post any recipes. For a little something food related, check out our purchase from Crate and Barrel this weekend...
Isn't it cute? This purchase was pure necessity, because for the first week we were storing all our pots and pans in the stove. After at least one occurrence of turning on the stove with everything in it, we determined it was time for a storage solution. This is now my favorite part of the new kitchen.

More to come... I made enchiladas and lasagne this weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO PRETTY!! I love it!!

Haley Smith said...

i can't wait to see it! judging from the pics and from the kool pot hanger i would just love it. congrats again!

suze said...

i'm so jealous of your pot rack. i'd love to have one, but unfortunately, we can't put anything into the ceiling in our rental :(. congrats on the move!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the condo!!! We are hoping to be able to buy one ourselves here in NYC someday. Love the pot rack, too. Again, I want one as well! :)