Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogging with a Purpose Award

I was honored this week to receive a blog award from Laura, of Laura's Paris Cooking Notebook. Laura is a cook in my favorite city, Paris, and she teaches wonderful classes in her home. I took a class with her when I was in Paris in March, and it was such a fantastic experience. Her blog shows tasty recipes and exciting experiences she has around France. I am obsessed with anything French, so I always check her blog to see what she's up to! Now it's my turn to pick five blogs I read that are examples of Blogging with a Purpose.

1.) Ally from Culinary Infatuation. Her blog is full of tasty recipes that I always want to try.

2.) Nicole from Art and Aioli. Her blog not only shows off her cooking skills, but also her adorable kids and her interests in art and design.

3.) Sarah from Sensible Suppers and Decadent Desserts. Yes, another food blog! I can't help it, I'm obsessed with cooking, and this is yet another blog with the purpose of inspiring me to cook more. Yum!

4.) Blake of Blake Makes. This one's a little different- it's a food blog, but he does a lot with giving away food to his bloggers. His site has gotten huge, and you must check it out!

5.) Alekka from Give Sugar. She's a chef I have gotten to work with a few times, and she's awesome! Her classes are so fun, and she has a catering company that does all kinds of stuff. I love checking her blog to see what she's been up to lately, like hanging out with Tom Colicchio.


Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3.the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Erin, I am so flattered to be included in your 5 bloggers with purpose. Thank you so much. How thrilling. I am going to mull it over for a day or two as to who I pay it forward to. How do I know for sure if they haven't received one?

Chef Alekka said...

Thanks for the shout out Erin! Love the makeshift double boiler with the chocolate cookies. Very Creative!

Nicole said...

Yeah! I finally handed out my awards.
http://artandaioli.blogspot.com/2008/04/blogging-with-purpose-award.html