Monday, January 7, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls-- so much better homemade!

When my husband went out of town for business, I decided to make these for the first morning he was back in town. It is an overnight recipe, so you do most of the work the night before. It is an Alton Brown recipe from Food Network, so it's a little complicated and technical. It's fun, though, and the end result is great!

Here's the link to the recipe. I am not sure how to make it a simple link, but I'll be working on my HTML skills, I promise! For now, just cut and paste if it doesn't link.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_33873,00.html

The rolls before baking.

The rolls after baking.


Finished product. I always fail to be patient enough to let the cream
cheese get to room temperature, so the icing is a bit too lumpy.
Still tasted good, though.

1 comment:

Renea said...

Yum, these look great!